Results rarely are in a straight-line when it comes being healthy or unhealthy. There are always setbacks or unexpected turns.
Especially when it comes to weight loss and health.
Most commonly, habits and emotions derail us from achieving our desired outcome.
Starting a new diet or program without addressing these underlying issues will only have you chasing your tail.
Here’s a checklist to determine if you’re an “unhealthy” person:
- Eating a big meal or high calorie snacks right before bed
- Answering work emails/texts right before bed
- Skipping the warm up or mobility drills before exercise
- Smoking to lose weight (you’d be surprised how many people do this)
- Doing extra exercise to try and offset a bad meal or diet
- Looking at Instagram for diet advice
- Driving a car without a seatbelt
- Microwaving your food in plastics
- Gossiping and jealousy
- Sitting for extended periods without movement
- Avoiding going to the doctor
If you ticked “yes” to any of the above, then now would be the right time to make the change.
Yes, you can lose weight whilst driving a car without a seat belt… But would I recommend it?
What we do on a daily basis is who we will become in the future.
Small things become big things overtime.
Set your daily habits for health and avoid the above at all costs.
At Best Body Co. we’re all about setting your daily habits for health.