We hope you had a healthy and successful 2021, filled with plenty of salads and burpees.
Don’t worry if you missed out on the burpees, we’re here to make sure they happen for 2022!
There are many people that play down setting new year’s resolutions and for good reason.
Research shows that most resolutions don’t stick much past January.
Just because the stats might not be on your side, doesn’t mean we should throw in the towel. There is nothing wrong with taking a swing in the direction of your goals even if you don’t succeed.
Being ambitious with your resolutions is something we encourage at Best Body Co.
Fail forward in 2022.
You might set 10 resolutions and only achieve 3. If you leave it to zero, then there is a higher probability you’ll be looking at 2022 as a wasted opportunity.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
It doesn’t have to be overly complicated when it comes to setting your targets. All too often people don’t take action because they’re looking for the “perfect” methodology or a lightning bolt between their eyes.
There is no perfect time or method that will suit every little nuance. Start broad and basic!
Here are 5 simple steps for setting better health and fitness goals:
- Set an overall long-term goal that excites and motivates you to work towards. Make sure the goal is detailed, specific and able to be measured.
- Look for a reason why achieving the goal is important for you. Write down all the reasons why it’s important to you and stick it next to your goals list.
- Create a plan of action for how you’re going to achieve your goals. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the answers.
- Stick your goals in a prominent place that you’ll be able to see on a daily basis.
- Tell a friend or a loved one what your goals are. This will help keep you accountable.
Need some help in getting started?
You’re in luck… our next challenge starts soon to train with us face-to-face in Dubai or ask us about our online training options!